Hey there Montavilla,
See below agenda for the Board Meeting that will be at the Montavilla United Methodist Church (232 S.E. 80th Ave.) from 6:30-8:30pm.
6:30-6:40 | Introductions & Agenda Review – Michael Sonnleitner & Jonathan Ogden
6:40-7:20 | Addressing Board Internal Issues – facilitated by Michael Sonnleitner
- Grievance Outlined & Response Options – Michael Sonnleitner
- Proposal to affirm a functional Board membership of 6, adding 4 persons to the two Board members currently serving who predate the May 8th Board Meeting. *Term until October elections*
Consider: Jonathan Ogden, Ben Turtin, Sergey Turzhanskiy, & Briar Rose Schrieber (+ all others in attendance)
- Affirm Roles (who for which): Chair, Vice Chair, Secretary, Treasurer, Communications Committee Chair, SEUL Representative.
- Affirm need for Code of Conduct Agreement – Jonathan
7:20-7:40 | Public Commentary – facilitated by Board Chair or designee.
- Portland Assembly/Neighborhood Action Council question and answer (as required)
7:40-7:45 | Consent Agenda:
- Approval of Minutes, Financial Report, Community Public Safety Hotline – Board Chair
7:45-8:00 | Addressing Immediate Financial Issues: – facilitated by MNA Board Chair
- Affirm expenditures relating to Montavilla Street Fair, Neighbors Night Out, & Jade International Market events.
- Affirm Resolution to open a 501c3 account at Riverside Bank, including 3 card holders.
- Select who the 3 debit card holders shall be (collect necessary information from them).
- Authorize person(s) to open the 501c3 account and arrange for information access.
- Affirm FY 2018 MNA Budget.
8:00-8:25 | Addressing Future Meeting Schedule: – facilitated by MNA Board Chair
- Visioning, current barriers and “what is the purpose of an NA?” – Jonathan & Louie
- Decide whether or not to have the September General Membership Meeting on the 1st Sunday evening and schedule the Board Business Meeting for 2 hours on the 2nd
- Discuss/Decide whether/when/where to reschedule the “Police Sweeps of Homeless Camps” FORUM (in light of cancelling the original event set for Saturday, July 29th).
- (Acting in Steering Committee mode): Affirm an MNA Special Board Meeting date, time & place to address the following agenda items: a) 990 Form, b) create an Elections Committee in preparation for the October 9th Annual MNA Membership Meeting & Elections, d) provide Steering Committee time to “set” the agenda for the September General Membership & Board Business Meeting Agendas.
- Address current data entry needs: membership list, receipts, etc. (may req. ad hoc)
8:25-8:30 | Meeting Evaluation, Adjourn, & Socialize!