Here is the agenda for the March meeting, see you there:
Agenda – General Membership Meeting
Montavilla Neighborhood Association
Monday, March 12, 2012
7:30 – 8:30 PM
Montavilla United Methodist Church (232 SE 80th Avenue)
7:30 Welcome & Introductions
7:35 Social and refreshments
7:45 Agenda review, approval of minutes from prior meeting
7:50 Portland Police Bureau update – brief review of recent neighborhood public safety issues, question and answer
7:55 Board member updates – board members share about projects & issues they’re working on
8:00 Christine Egan, Portland Community College. Ms. Egan will update neighbors on the exciting work related to the PCC expansion. Key points will include:
• PCC’s selection of a Construction Manager for PCC Southeast.
• Outline of preliminary construction schedule.
• PCC’s plans to reach out to local businesses during construction
• Update on street improvements for SE 80th Avenue.
• Overview of benefits an expanded PCC SE campus will provide.
8:15 Jennifer Polis and Elizabeth Cramer, Montavilla Food Buying Club. Club representatives will share practical information on:
• How neighbors can get involved in the Food Buying Club,
• Benefits of participating in the Club and
• The Club’s growth over the past year.